Veritools’ Power Tool is targeted at providing power analysis for Verilog RTL designs. Extremely important in today's marketplace, Power Analyzer calculates dynamic power of your design.
- Power Tool uses the gate and drain capacitance plus wire capacitance in order to very accurately calculate power
- Calculates power using standard simulation output results without slowing down the simulation in any way.
- Generates power calculation results on each node, element, block and module or sum of modules
- Generates power calculation results at 6 nanosecond intervals, these can be averaged over any two time points
- Power results can be in text or displayed on the very widely used waveform viewer, Undertow/Undertow Suite
- Allows the user to sort elements, and blocks by power consumed
- Includes a "Design Power Analyzer", so users can re-calculate power results instantly, after making a number of design changes.
View of a design in Power Tool: